Information we need for Network Unlocking:
- The account holder’s name and account number.
- IMEI number of your device.
- Your phone number.
- The account holder’s Social Security number or password.
- A completed contract and/or device payment plan.
- Overseas deployment papers, if you are in the military and want to unlock your phone before your contract is up.
Now that you have that information, let’s see how each carrier handles unlocking your phone.
Once we receive your order we shall email or call you to update and ask questions about your repair this helps us speed up the process and get things done in a timely manner
we do not delete your data without permission
you may remove your sim cards and memory cards but do not remove batteries or simtrays as this will slow down the process
AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL, WE WILL REPLY WITH PRICES
you can send your devices to: Powersolutions, 209 main street,Bellshill,North Lanarkshire ,
United Kingdom, ML4 1A J
We recommend you use tracked signed postage options as we do not cover postal losses when you send the item, we do not require your chargers or cables or boxes just the mobile phone on its own please use the best packaging that protects your device while in transit
Return postage is included in the price and we always use Special tracked delivery
if you stil need any further information please call us on 01698 844 098